When You Don’t Have Time — There’s Communiqué USA
We know you need flexibility. So, whether you need just a little bit of support or a LOT – we will work with your company in every capacity that will best serve your needs and help you shine. From managing an entire project to overseeing a single component, our talented team members will relieve you of the daily pressures of getting it all done. And we’ll be where you need us to be—whether working remotely or sitting next to you every single day until the job is done. We bend so that you can breathe.
And here’s how…
Our extensive pipeline of ready-to-work marketing and communications talent, with diverse skill-sets and marketing expertise, are able to quickly step in and fulfill customer staffing needs.
- Marketing Consulting
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Project Management & Implementation
We provide full-scale expertise in digital, graphic design, content management and message management to help safeguard client brand equity and growth.
- Corporate & Brand Identity
- Graphic Design
- Content Development
- Social Media Messaging
- Community Management & Engagement
- Local Marketing / Grass Roots Creative
Marketing Communications: Our tested, strategic methodology for communicating with audiences, internal or external, garners support, engagement and buy-in, while yielding positive ROI.
- Content Management
- Corporate Communications
- Direct Mail
- Email Campaigns
- Editing and Proofreading
- Social Media Strategy
- Interactive/Digital Marketing
- Local Marketing
- Community Management
Our commitment to insightful recruiting and focus on retention through employee work satisfaction is reflected in the way we manage HR communications.
- Employee Engagement Materials
- Talent Recruitment
Our unique and innovative approach to doing business in a balanced environment was developed by our President & CEO Shani Godwin. Today, Shani travels the country educating corporate teams on the value of creating work/life balance initiatives and the impact they can have on an organization’s bottom line.
- Team Building Workshops
- Employee Engagement Happiness Assessment
- Joy Economics SM
At our core, we help our team and clients optimize work/life integration through services and expertise that frees them up to focus on what matters most in life.”
President & CEO
Shani Godwin is a CEO, public speaker, author and LIVE. WORK. PLAY. enthusiast who is committed to helping businesses (and their people) excel through innovative work/life integration strategies and solutions. Punctuated by some of the real-life learning moments that propelled her start-up company to a 15-year, thriving enterprise, she explores topics such as boundary-setting, people over profits, passion-driven work and even sending yourself flowers when necessary!
Communiqué USA is dedicated to creating healing in the world by helping people find more joy at work so they can experience more peace and love in their lives. This continues to be a guidepost for Communiqué and is the core of Shani Godwin’s speaking platform.
To Book Shani contact Kim Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Business of Health & Wellness Programs
- Designing a Winning Corporate Culture
- People Over Profits
- Social Entrepreneurship
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing a Company
- Getting out of Your Way in Business and Life
- Do’s and Don’ts in Employee Communications
- Taking A Stand: How to Honor Yourself in Business By Taking Care of What Matters Most
Did you know?
- Stress costs US Companies $300 Billion Dollars in productivity losses.
- For every $1 you invest in employee health and wellness your organization’s bottom line realizes $1.50 in return.
- Employees who are given space and time to enjoy life, return tangible and intangible value to the organization by way of greater focus, increased productivity and general happiness.
Let us help you improve your employee happiness score and see what company wellness can do for your productivity and bottom line!